Sunday, July 21, 2013

A goan adventure II

Here is the link to part 1  A goan adventure part- I


She told me that she didn't know if it was love or lust which was attracting her towards dad, she just badly wanted him. In the meanwhile she slowly stripped my underwear and was moving her index finger over my penis which was now steel rod. I was feeling in the seventh heaven, the feeling was just so awesome. I saw her eyes were a bit moist, i then kissed her on her rosy lips till my hearts content, she told me that she realized after the marriage that she just lusted after my dad and ultimately the marriage broke.

I just didn't know what to say and was just enjoying the moment. It was very good. I removed the quilt from me and was watching my mom running her index finger from top to bottom to top and everywhere on my penis, she told me that your tool is very big to satisfy a women and asked me how was i feeling ? I told her that mom i am feeling awesome. I told her i can come anytime. She then stopped and told me not to cum there and go to the washroom and cum. I agreed and pulled up my underwear and went to the washroom, i sat on the seat and came in no time. I had splashed a lot of semen and it was just so wonderful. I was just sitting there thinking of all what just happened and suddenly my mom came in. She asked me " are you alright son?"
I replied yes and she told me to move, i pulled up my underwear and got up, she stripped her panties and sat on the seat and took a pee. I was just standing there and looking at her while she was letting a white liquid with a tint of yellow color, she peed till her hearts content and i then picked up her underwear to hold it while she wears them, she took toilet paper and wiped her vagina and told me that the underwear is very wet and she doesn't want to wear it. She then went out and told me to come and sleep fast.

I sat there  for a while thinking what the hell just happened, somewhere i felt guilty that i had fucked my mom but technically i did not, i did not fuck her, fuck that was so awesome. Regaining my consciousness i went out and she was asleep on the bed. I got into bed with her and slept.

I got up in the morning to my mom calling out to me, i opened my eyes partly and called her out what happened, she told me that its morning and get up and as we have to go out, I replied " five minutes, mom !"
and went back to bed, suddenly the memories of last night came back, i thought for a minute if it was just a dream, i woke up from the bed and walked to the living area where my mom was checking mails on her laptop and kissed her on her cheeks. Holy son of a bitch she was sitting on the chair in just her t-shirt and nothing else. So the last night actually happened. She kissed me back and told me to freshen up and as she has ordered for breakfast.

I went to the bathroom, got freshed up and came out in some time. There was a knock on the door my mom shouted to not let the waiter in, of course i wont mom, i know you are sitting there semi dressed. I took  the tray from the waiter and put it on the nearby table and signed the slip and closed the door. I laid the breakfast on the couch. She came and sat beside me, unable to stop starring at her vagina and we started eating, she asked me how was last night to which i replied that mom you are really amazing, i giggled a bit and we had our breakfast, she told me that we will be going to the Dudhsagar falls today and to get ready. I was having a full erection and mom would have seen that over my underwear but said nothing, her phone rang and I went to the washroom for a shower, i opened my clothes and went under the shower, i was having a hard on and was massaging it slowly, i did't realize but my mom came from behind and pressed herself against me, her naked chest was pressed against my back and her hand slowly going all over my body and finally reached my erection, she was just playing with it, very slowly, Oh god, i was just feeling like i was in heaven.

She reached for the bottle of body wash on the shelf and squirted some into her hand, rubbed her hands together into a foamy lather and started rubbing my back, then my neck and slowly my ass, she then turned me around and rubbed my chest, she then told me to close my eyes and taking more body wash, she applied soap all over my face, she then slowly moved down to my legs. One at a time she applied soap on them both and then she started massaging my sex, slowly in the start and slowly picking up speed till i came. Well it was just so good. She then washed my body and i was there standing clean and very relaxed.


To be continued.........


No comments:

Post a Comment