Wednesday, December 19, 2012

sexy neighbour !


I had developed a habit of seeing her daily. But that day I didn’t see her at all. I was wondering what must have gone wrong with her. In the evening I decided to go to her house. I went and found out that she was having high fever and she couldn’t even stand. I asked her whether her husband knows about her health.

She said, he knows about it, but he loves his job more. I told her to come with me to the doctor. She hesitated in the beginning, but later agreed. I took her and doctor examined her and gave some tablets. I paid the doctor and brought her back home. I made some tea and brought some biscuits for her from my house.
She thanked me for the trouble I had taken. I told her not to worry about anything and if she wanted anything she can approach me without any hesitation. Next day in the morning, she was back on her feet and doing her house routines. I went to the office in the morning and in the evening when I came back; she bought some samosas to eat.
That was first time she entered my room. She was wearing a saree and the material of her blouse was translucent through which i was able to get a glimpse of her bra. As the days went by, we became close to each other as friends. One day she asked me whether I would take her to see a movie. I asked about her husband, she said that he would not mind me taking her for the movie.
We decided to go for the evening show, which was at 4pm and I told her to be ready. Around 2.45 I went to her house. The door was shut but not latched. I slowly pushed it and looked for her, without making any sound. I was about to reach her bedroom, the door was open and she was dressing.
Her back was towards me and she was removing the towel wrapped around her breast. I saw the black straps of her bra from the exposed shoulders, her thighs were shinning since she had come from a shower. I had never seen a woman so close . She threw the towel on the bed. I was shocked at the scene, she was wearing a blackish green cotton panty, which covered most part of her arse.
My cock was hard as I started rub it. She was busy in her dressing, she applied some powder to her armpits, to her inner thighs and started to put on a black blouse and matching petticoat. I quickly moved away from the scene and tapped the door from the entrance of the house.
She came out covering herself in the towel and told me to sit and will be ready in a minute. Then we left for the movie. I was still thinking of the scene I had seen. I was hot and I wished she hugged me and kissed me. But that was not the case. I was expecting a lot inside the theatre, but was disappointed, since she was busy watching the movie and never bothered to touch my hand or any part of my body.
After the movie, we were back home and she thanked me for taking her. My mind was still on Malathi’s body and I wanted to fuck her badly. That day I couldn’t sleep well and I didn’t know how to get her. Next day, I had night shift, so I went to her house in the morning at around 10 am. She was busy cooking. I asked her whether her husband said anything about me taking her to the movie.
Malathi told me that he is not bothered to look at my face.I already had a plan, so I asked her if she would come along with me to the shopping mall as I wanted to buy her some dresses. She was quite and I caught her hand and told her to get ready and we will have lunch outside.
On the way I asked her what dresses she preferred? She told me she liked wearing anything nice, but she said and kept quite. I knew that her husband was a useless and never fulfilled her wishes. I took her to the mall and told her to by whatever she liked, she picked up lots of jeans, t-shirts and various clothes and tried them all, i also made her try skirts of all sizes and she bought whatever she liked. 
Then I took her to inner wear section, where transparent nighties, cotton nighties, and lots of Bra and Panties were displayed. She looked at me and she felt shy, I told her to choose which ever she liked, meanwhile even i selected some. She finished her shopping and came. I paid the bill and put the bill in my pocket. She was very happy and then we had lunch.
After coming home, I had to go to work. While working, I suddenly glanced at the bill, and found that she had purchased imported nighty, bra and panties. I was hot and my mind was not at work. I finished my work and saw her husband was at home. I was so excited that I wanted to see her in those inner wears, but had to wait till her useless husband leaves for work.
After some time I went to her house, she offered me tea and breakfast. I asked her, Aunty did you show your husband what we purchased yesterday? No she said. As I was sipping the tea, I asked her, aunty are the dresses fitting you properly, please wear and show me aunty. She was shocked, and also shy but she went inside the room and and pushed the door, it was not shut properly, apart of it was open and i could see she opened her cupboard and took out the packets, she then opened her top, oh what a beauty, she was standing there in a white bra, i started to get a hard-on, then she walked away to another part of the room, i was dissapointed, she then came out in few minutes wearing a black jeans and a greenish t-shirt with some design in front, she was looking absolutely stunning wearing and I appreciated her beauty.
She was very happy and she went in and changed to second one, it was a red color knee length skirt and a black sleeveless top with white polka dots,i told her she looked hotter in this, to which she smiled, i was turned on seeing all this. Then I told her to show the rest of the things she purchased. She hesitated in the beginning but then she came out wearing a red color satin knee length night wear which had shoulder straps at the top and revealed a part of awesome well shaped white bra covered breasts as it had transparent net in that area.
She folded her hands and placed it on her breasts trying to hide it and was looking down. My cock had fully gained its shape by now, i stood up, gently pushed her inside her room and took her in front of the mirror, i removed her hands from her breasts and hugging her from behind told her, you are very sexy. She then blushed and told me, shut up you naughty boy. I told her there is one more thing pending to be worn. She then went towards her bed and and dropped her nighty on the floor, she then undid her white bra and opened it, and then pushed her white color underwear down, Oh my god ! she was standing completely naked facing her back towards me, i felt like fucking her soft white colored ass but controlled myself. She meanwhile took out the lingerie and unpacked it, she took out the purple colored semi-transparent bra and wore it. She then lifted her left leg and put it inside the purple underwear and then the next leg and wore it. She then turned back and asked me how is it ? I quickly grabbed her and started kissing her pink lips. slowly i laid her on the bed, removed my t-shirt and started kissing her, exploring her body, she had a sweet juicy smell, i kissed her lips, slowly came down to her neck. I then moved down and pressed her soft juicy breasts over her bra, her nipples where rock hard, i kissed her breasts and then moved down to her belly, sucked it then kissed her wet underwear covering her hairy cunt, i then turned her around and removed her underwear, unbuttoned my jeans and removed it along with the underwear easing my cock. i then inserted it in her ass and started doggy-style, she gave out soft moans which was exciting, she then withdrew and turned around and started kissing me, she undid her bra and threw it away and shouted in ectasy, she told me her husband never fucks her and told me to fuck her, she then took my cock in her mouth and started giving me blowjob while i massaged her tits. I then came down to her pussy, separated her pubic hair and put my tongue inside it and started drinking the juice, she was moaning continuously, with her eyes closed completely drowned in the ectasy. she then told me to come inside her and fuck her like she was never fucked. I then started inserting my cock but her cunt was tight, she applied her cunt juice on my dick and helped me inserting it, she then told me i had much bigger than her husband. I then started banging her with full force and in some time i released my entire load in it, she was so excited that she told me she had orgasmed twice. i then fell over her, she then started massaging my cock and made it hard, she told me she wanted to drink this time and started giving me a blowjob, she was sucking it while i was exploring her body with my hands. In some time, i exploded in her mouth and she drank every drop of it.

She thanked me for it and we would do this every time we got a chance.





No comments:

Post a Comment