Sunday, December 23, 2012

Visit by MOM


I remember it was raining that day and my mom came in wet. I couldn't move my eyes from her lucious body, her t-shirt stuck on her bra. I had become a completely different person around her. My whole body was going wild. My mom came and hugged me with her wet clothes. This made me more wild. My mom got a call and asked me to open her suitcase and take out her night dress while she went to the washroom, she then shouted to hand her the clothes, i went inside the bathroom and was amazed to see the scene, she had her jeans and underwear down and was pissing in the pot,  i quickly got a hard on. I kept the clothes there and came out. She then shouted i did not hand her the underwear and the towel and came out bottomless holding her clothes in her hand, She kept the clothes on the bed and and opened her suitcase. Her clean shaven cunt was right there in front of me! My monster was throbbing inside my jeans, my mom was still thinking i am still the little kid whom she had admitted in the boarding school not knowing i was fifteen years old now and understood adulthood. She then took out her underwear and towel, stood up and opened her t-shirt and then her bra standing completely nude in front of her me, i tried acting normal but could not stop staring at her sexy body. I wondered about her sex life as she was divorced and lived alone. She was drying herself with the towel, suddenly she caught me staring at her, giving me a naughty smile she said "what are you looking at son?" i replied "nothing" and watched away, she then wore a white underwear, a loose fitting sleeveless top and a knee length shorts. I asked her, "mom, you  did not wear a bra?" to which she replied its uncomfortable to wear it in the night while sleeping. She then sat beside me and we talked at lengths, i constantly was staring at her chest trying to get a glimpse of her boobs, which i could occasionally. My dick was hard but i could not help it. After a while i went to the washroom and masturbated myself thinking about my mom, then changed to a night dress and slept. Even she was fast asleep. My whole body quivered at the site of her lying on the bed. I wanted to remove her clothes and make love to her but I controlled. Next day morning i got up, my mother was already awake and reading the newspaper. We had plans of going shopping today, she told me to get ready fast. I wanked again in the morning thinking about her. While i was taking shower, she suddenly walked in, i was right there completely nude having bath, she just ignored and walked in, my dick gained its full size and i turned my self to hide it. She then quicly brushed her teeth, used the toilet stripped and was standing  naked along with me and started taking shower. She talked about how she used to bath me when i was young. I so wanted to fuck her. I then told her, "let me give you a bath today." My dick was hard rock and she must have obviously seen it but ignored it. I  took soap in my hand and started rubbing it on her stomach, then slowly  moved up to the chest, then one breast at a time i rubbed soap everywhere on her body, my dick touched her white skin but she ignored it, i then rubbed soap in between her legs on her pussy and then  her legs, she bent down a little while i applied soap on her face, it felt amazing to feel her body, we showered then dried ourselves up and got ready. We then left for the mall where we shopped a little, had lunch, and watched a movie together, it was evening when we returned home and both of us were tired. We quickly changed, had dinner and slept. I was awaken in the night as i needed to use the loo. I returned to my bed and was about to sleep when i caught a glimpse of my mom's cleavage, i got excited and so wanted to fuck her. I tried controlling myself, I opened my shorts and took my penis out and started giving it a nice and soft massage, I was getting mad thinking of her, I then slowly lifted her top from the cleavage area to get a view of her boobs, it was awesome in the dim lit room, now i wanted my cock inside her but i controlled. With one hand massaging my penis, i started to explore her chest with the other. She moved and i quickly withdrew pretending to sleep. Suddenly a hand started massaging my penis, i turned and saw my mother looking at me massaging my dick. She smiled and said "so my son has become a grown up now", i simply smiled in return she then said that this should remain a secret between us and i readily agreed. She came over me and we started kissing each other, which continued for long. I then made her lie, kept my hands on her thighs and started rubbing against them gently. I then moved my hands up gently feeling her soft and silky skin. I moved my hands up sliding my finger inside her shorts. My hand was on her smooth buttocks. They were warm and soft. My dick had come to its hardest. I really loved my mom. I moved my hand to my her pussy hoping whatever might happen next might be the best. I felt her soft pussy lips as I slowly moved my finger in between her soft mounds of flesh. I didn't stop I continued fingering her pussy. Then I heard  her moan. I  continued. She gave out slow moaning sounds. I slowly lifted my moms top up above her neck and threw it away and then removed her shorts and her panties,while my mom removed my shorts and underwear. We were both completely naked in front of each other with no shame for what we were about to do. I moved my mouth slowly to her light brown nipples, licking them slowly. I was surprised at my mom for having amazing round breasts at her age. I started sucking on them as my mom caught onto my hair and was moaning. I moved down her body slowly licking her belly button and then to her pussy. I moved my tongue through her pussy into her warm mounds. I licked every corner of her pussy. My mom held onto me saying "don't sweetheart, don't sweetheart". I continued licking her pussy till she climaxed. She the took my cock and started sucking it. She took the whole thing in her mouth and chewed on it like mad. My dick had become rock hard and was beginning to pain. I took it from her mouth and moved it to her pussy and started moving it in and out. My mom began howling again. I kept on pumping her till both of us climaxed and began moaning loudly. I removed my dick quickly and spread my cum on her breasts. We were both weak and lying on the bed holding each other tightly. We weren't aware of what we just did. I opened my eyes early in the morning. I thought everything what happened the night before was just a dream when I turned around and I saw my mom lying nude by my side. I was happy and ashamed of what happened. I caught my mom and went to sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment